Centre for Emergency & Critical Care
The Centre for Emergency & Critical Care is one of the busiest emergency centres in North Delhi, known for offering advanced emergency care and trauma care services to patients suffering from a wide range of critical conditions. The centre is dedicated to providing prompt evaluation, diagnosis and treatment to patients requiring immediate intervention to save them from life-threatening medical conditions.
At Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, we provide pre-hospital care, following the concept of Golden-Hour and Platinum Ten Minutes considering 'Saving time is the first step in saving lives'. Our Emergency services and Critical Care unit are staffed by most qualified emergency medicine doctors and Critical Care specialists from all around the country.
Our well-equipped Emergency Room (ER) offers immediate care to our acutely ill patients as they are the ones who require instantaneous medical care. With trained and experienced medical staff, we boast to provide the best Emergency & Critical Care services in the shortest possible time while following a systematic approach in treating critically ill patients.
The Emergency Department (ED) at the centre has dedicated Emergency Physicians & Trained Nurses who have years of experience in handling patients under emergency medical situations in the shortest possible time. Being an integral part of the healthcare system, the Emergency Department is the first point of contact for all emergencies; medical and surgical. The centre offers round the clock emergency care services with the objective to provide timely treatment to patients as per their needs.
Infrastructure & Technology
• 24X7 Emergency Helpline – 011 4944 4444
• Operation Theatre equipped with anaesthesia facilities
• ACLS and BLS Ambulance
• Ambulance quipped with latest technology and well-supported by dedicated and trained personnel
• Effective and prompt communication between the Ambulances and Emergency Room (ER).
• Uniform medical protocols being followed for Ambulance management
• In close proximity to our Blood Bank, Laboratory and Radiology services
• Backed by super-specialists including physicians and trained nurses
• Multi-disciplinary support in case of road accidents, trauma, falls and assaults.
• ACLS and BLS Ambulance
• Medico-legal evaluation
• Management of Brain and Spinal trauma
• Patient transport facilities
• Management of poisoning, snake and animal bite
• Management of spinal and head injuries
• Ventilation and Intubation (Invasive and Non-invasive) both
• Thrombolytic therapy in Acute Myocardial Infarction
• Thrombolytic therapy in Ischaemic stroke
• Established protocols for patients presenting with chest pain, stroke, trauma and other complex conditions.