Days : Mon, Thu
Timings : 09.00 am - 12.30 pm
04.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Dr. Anuj Malhotra
- Sr. Consultant and HOD - Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy & Sports Injury
- MS (Ortho)
- Fellow IOA- WOC SICOT
- Fellow Asia Pacific, PEOC, Exeter U.K.
- Fellow EFAB Joint Replacement HSS New York (U.S)
Dr. Anuj Malhotra is a renowned Orthopaedic surgeon who has specialized in Joint Replacement Surgeries. Having gained a wide experience in performing Joint Replacement Surgeries at various hospitals of repute, he is considered to be one of the most accomplished Joint Replacement Surgeons in India.
- • Presently working as Sr. Consultant & HOD, Center for Joint Replacement, Saroj Super Specialty Hospital
- • Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon at Rockland Hospital. Extensive experience in joint replacement, revision joint replacement, limb reconstruction, arthroscopic surgeries and trauma
- • Consultant in BLK Centre for Orthopaedics, Joint Reconstruction & Spine Surgery at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- • Extensive experience in joint replacement, revision joint replacement, limb reconstruction, arthroscopic surgeries and trauma
- • Delhi Medical Council
- • Indian Orthopaedic Association
Education and Fellowships
- • MS. Orthopaedics, Shri B.M.Patil Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (2007)
- • M.B.B.S, G.S.V.M, Medical College, C.S.J.M University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (2001)
- • IOA WOC SICOT Fellow (2010)
- • Fellow Joint Replacement Surgery (Stryker) (2010)
- • • Fellow PRINCES ELIZABETH ORTHOPAEDIC CENTER (Exeter, UK) (2011)
- • Presented a paper titled Primary total hip replacement in hip fractures and dislocation in IOACON held in Bangluru in 2008
- • Presented a case paper titled Primary lytic lesion of Radius caused by echinoccous granuloses. A rare entity at 30th annual conference KOACON 2006.
- • Won first prize in this competitive event at conference
- • A rare case of cystic disease of radius in scientific research society meeting in BLDEA's Shri BM Patil Medical College, Bijapur, Bangluru
- • Dissertation on- LCDCP plating in diaphyseal fractures of radius and ulna. Approved by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, India for the award of MS Orthopaedics
- • Did project work entitled primary total hip replacement in acetabular fractures.