Monday : 9am-5pm
Tuesday : 9am-5pm
Wednesday : 9am-5pm
Thursday : 9am-5pm
Friday : 9am-5pm
Saturday : 9am-5pm
Dr. Ravinder Pal Singh Malhotra
- MS, MCh, Fellowship (Liver & Multi-visceral Transplant)
- CME Observer – John Hopkins Hospital, USA
- Director & HOD – Centre for Liver Transplant & Gastro Sciences
Dr. R P Singh is a well-experienced liver, kidney and multi-viscetaltransplant, HPB & GI surgeon in India with exceptional donor and recipient surgery safety records. He is one of the few surgeons in India to be involved in swap liver transplant, combined liver and kidney transplant, posterior sectoral liver transplant and liver transplant in situs inversus donor or recipient. He is a renowned surgeon who was amongst the pioneer members in establishing successful Liver Transplant Program at three prominent medical institutes in India.
- • Director & HOD, Centre for Liver Transplant & Gastro Sciences, Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi (2014 – Till date)
- • Consultant (Liver Transplant, HPB & GI Surgery), Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon (2011 - 2012)
- • Sr. Consultant (Liver Transplant, HPB & GI Surgery), Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi (2010 - 2011)
- • Faculty, GI Surgery Accreditation Program – Accredited to Harvard University (2014-2016)
Education and Fellowships
- • MBBS, MAMC, Delhi (1996-2002)
- • MS (General Surgery), MAMC, Delhi (2002-2005)
- • MCh (GI & HPB Surgery and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery), GB Pant Hospital, Delhi (2006-2009)
- • Fellowship Liver Transplant, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (2009-2010)
- • CME Observer – John Hopkins Hospital, USA
- • Donor safety protocols,
- • Small- for-size syndrome
- • Immuno-suppression in liver transplant
- • Mesentric Vascular Surgeries and shunts
- • Establishment of a successful cadaveric liver transplant program
- • Complex liver resections and surgeries for gall bladder cancers and hilar cholangiocarcinoma and pancreatic tumours
- • Advanced Laparoscopic, Robotic GI & HPB Surgeries
Awards & Honors
- • Best Aorta Suturing Award in International Surgical Update (2004)
- • Best Paper Award in ICC, International Critical Care Congress (2005)
- • Best oral paper award , IASG, Indian Association of Surgical gastroenterology (2011)
Research and Publications
- • Multiple presentations, posters, abstracts and publication to his credit
- • Delivered more than 50 guest lectures in India and abroad
- • Presented resection strategies for various stages of gall bladder cancer, IHPBA, Argentina (2010).
- • Proposed new classification of incidental gall bladder cancer, IHPBA, Argentina (2010) .
- • Has been a regular faculty at various prestigious government hospitals
- • Has been a part of more than 700 living-donor related liver and kidney transplants, 300 pancreatic surgeries, 1500 liver surgeries, 500 gall bladder cancer resections and has vast experience in other GI surgeries.
- • Has been widely appreciated as one of the most prominent team members in two of the biggest liver transplant programs in India & two of the largest living-donor related liver transplant programs in the world.