Types of Rooms Available with Us
- Luxury Room
- Deluxe room
- Semi deluxe Room
- Private Room
- Semi Private Room
- Semi Private Ward
- Labour Room
- Wi-Fi enabled (internet)
- Centrally Air –conditioned
- Dedicated floor manager & dedicated doctor.
- 26” LCD TV with cable connection
- Intercom/Direct dialling and conference facility
- Cordless Telephone
- Diet Counsellor
- Microwave over facility at nursing Station
- Cordless Electric Kettle with Tea & Coffee ingredients
- Complementary : Tea, Coffee & Mineral Water
Hospital has a website through which online payment registration for OPD & fixing appointments with doctors and for downloading their investigation reports while sitting at home is now possible.
The hospital has introduced a software for online hospital management which also includes admissions, OPD Registration, Recording investigations, Medical Store Management and Billing.
Hospital has installed display screens on every floor giving information about the patients admitted to the hospital.
- Cafeteria- To help you meet all your dietary requirements, we have in house cafeteria. (We also provide a list of nearby restaurants and eatery houses to serve you better
- Prayer Room- For all the religions.
- Security Measures- all round safety measures like fire extinguishers, sprinklers, smoke detectors are placed wherever required to take care of you.
- Ambulance – Free Ambulance service with 5 km radius
- ATM – For instant monetary support, we have ATM facility for you within Hospital premises.
- Pharmacy – 24 x 7 chemist shop in the hospital.
- Parking - We have an ample parking space in the vicinity and around to ease out your hospital visit
- Connectivity – We are located at the ridge of outer ring road ...also connected from Outer Delhi (Peeragarhi connect...pls specify this on your own) We are closely located to Rohini East Metro Station and are easily accessible by metro feeder buses from Netaji Subhash Place Metro Station.
- Payment Methods: We accept all kinds of credit card payments made through VISA, or Master Card. You can also make payment to us, through cash. With us you also get the option to make wire transfer and telegraphic transfer. We also have online payment option. You can make online transfer (Backlink to Payment Information page)
As a patient, you are entitled to:
- Receive non-discriminatory medical care
- Give an informed consent for treatment
- Have continuity of care
- Refuse treatment
- Seek grievance redressal
- Have privacy & confidentiality
- Know the expected cost of treatment
- Know the rules & regulations of the hospital
- Follow your spiritual & cultural beliefs
- Know the identity of healthcare providers
- Receive information concerning treatment in a language easily understood by you
- Have information about your medical problem, prescription, treatment and procedure details
- Seek a second opinion on your medical condition
- Be protected from physical abuse & neglect
- Access your clinical records
As a patient, you are responsible to:
- Adhere to the treatment plan
- Take charge of your condition on refusal of treatment
- Report risks, any known allergies and unexpected changes in your condition to the healthcare providers
- Provide accurate and complete information concerning your past medical history and present complaints
- Provide accurate and complete information about your personal details
- Maintain silence in the hospital premises
- Pay all your bills as per the Hospital Policy
- Not to smoke in hospital premises
- Keep the hospital environment clean
- Follow visiting hours of the hospital and limit the number of visitors
- Respect the rights of other patients, families and the hospital staff
- Observe hospital rules and regulations affecting patient care