The department of Internal Medicine is a speciality that deals with a patient in entirety rather than taking care of only a particular organ system. It involves all aspects of diagnosing, treating and preventing diseases in adults. The physician handling the department of Internal Medicine is called an Internist.
The department of Internal Medicine is a state of the art department at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, dedicated for the management of a wide range of conditions affecting the internal organs of the body including heart, lungs, gastro-intestinal tract, liver, kidneys and urinary tract, brain, spinal cord, muscles, nerves and joints.
As India is fighting the dreaded infectious as well as lifestyle diseases, the role of Internal Medicine Physician has all the more become important in the management of these diseases. Owing to the advanced technology and evolved multidisciplinary approach of treatment, there has been a significant improvement in the scope of Internists in taking care of patients. In light of the recent advances in Internal Medicine, the department at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital offers preventive health check packages tailor made for people of all age groups for early detection of diseases and their treatment.
At the department of Internal Medicine at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, all our expert physicians have been providing accurate diagnosis and treatment for commonly occurring disorders such as hypertension, diabetes, allergy, hepatitis, bronchial asthma, communicable diseases and various infections.
- Speciality Treatments for following diseases:
- Obesity & Weight Management
- Asthma & Respiratory diseases
- High Cholesterol and other lipid abnormalities
- Management of poisoning and drug overuse
- Management of Anaemia
- Animal bites
- Environmental diseases
State of the art ICUs taking care of patients requiring urgent care
- One of the best OPD complexes in city catering to adult population
- Multidisciplinary treatment approach for treatment of diseases of internal organs, supported by other sub-specialities including Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology and Endocrinology
- 24 hour Emergency and Trauma services, Blood bank services, Radiology & Imaging facilities.
- Emergency & Indoor medical services for providing comprehensive patient care services
- Backed by a team of highly qualified and experienced team of physicians