Saroj Cardiac Sciences is a joint initiative by the Saroj Group of Hospitals and Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, to offer world-class cardiology services at ISIC. Advanced technologies, best in class infrastructure and the expertise of top cardiologists, are the hallmarks of Saroj Cardiac Sciences. With this new outreach at ISIC, Vasant Kunj, we aim to serve a larger part of our community.
Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, one of the coveted hospitals of the Saroj Group of Hospitals, has over 50,000 cardiac procedures to its credit. These include CAG, PTCA and Open Heart Surgeries. This reputed hospital has been serving society for over two decades now. It was the first cardiac centre providing Non-Invasive Cardiology, Cath Lab and facilities for Open Heart Surgeries in North Delhi. The Centre for Cardiac Sciences at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital was inaugurated by the then Hon’ble President of India, Late Shri K R Narayanan.
OUR TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Advanced Cath Lab Complex
- EP Study (Electrophysiology)
- *Modular OT Complex
- *World-class CCU equipped with Central Monitoring, Ventilators, Pacemakers, IABP, Bed-side dialysis etc.
- Coronary, Cerebral, Peripheral Angiography & Angioplasty
- Non Invasive Cardiac Lab
- ECHO (Echocardiography)
At ISIC - Saroj Cardiac Sciences, we aim to offer both quality and cost-effective treatment to our patients. The facility offers comprehensive Cardiac services ranging from Non-Invasive Cardiology to Electrophysiology and Interventional Cardiology. The holistic services being offered at ISIC - Saroj Cardiac Sciences include:
It is the branch of cardiology dealing with the treatment of cardiovascular diseases such as coronary artery disease, angina and congenital heart diseases by insertion of catheters in the blocked arteries. At ISIC - Saroj Cardiac Sciences, we offer treatment for a wide range of cardiac conditions ranging from angina pectoris to the more serious heart ailments such as myocardial infarction.
The Interventional Cardiology procedures carried out include:
- Angiography & Angioplasty
- Percutaneous valvular procedures
- Renal and Carotid Angioplasty
- Device Closure of Congenital Heart defects
It is the branch of Cardiology dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders related to heart rhythm. Few of EP procedures available at the hospital include:
- Electrophysiology Study (EP Study) - It is a test done to record the electrical activity as well as electrical pathways of the heart. It helps in determining the cause of the disturbance in one's heart rhythm and accordingly the treatment is suggested. The EP procedure involves reproduction of abnormal heart rhythm, followed by administration of medication to test which medicine can best control it. The procedure thus helps in determining abnormal heart rhythm, its cause and the device or procedure which can best control the patient's heart rhythm.
- Pacemaker Implantation - It is a surgical procedure in which a small electrical device called pacemaker is fitted in the chest of a patient to keep the heart beat normal.
- Resynchronisation therapy - It is a procedure which helps in improving the heart's ability to pump blood and oxygen to the body by implanting a small sized pacemaker just below the collar bone to help the heart beat in a more synchronised pattern.
Non Invasive Cardiology
This focuses on providing diagnosis, medical management and prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- a) Echocardiography
- b) TMT
- c) Stress Echo
- d) Vascular Doppler
- Preventive & Rehabilitative Cardiology
- The department offers services to patients who have a high risk of developing cardiovascular diseases. The customised programs offered under Cardiac Health Check for each individual may include nutritional services, exercise programs, diagnostic programs, heart disease risk reduction programs and vascular rehabilitation programs.
We are soon to start Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery services at our state-of-the-art facility, Saroj Cardiac Sciences at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.