Saroj Cardiac Sciences is a joint initiative by the Saroj Group of Hospitals and Jeewan Hospital Gate No. 1, to offer world-class cardiology services at Jeewan Hospital Gate No. 1. Advanced technologies, best in class infrastructure and the expertise of top cardiologists, are the hallmarks of Saroj Cardiac Sciences. With this new outreach at Jeewan Hospital Gate No. 1, we aim to serve a larger part of our community in South Delhi.
Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, one of the coveted hospitals of the Saroj Group of Hospitals, has over 1,00,000 cardiac procedures to its credit. This reputed hospital has been serving society for over two decades now. It was the first cardiac centre providing Cath Lab and facilities for Open Heart Surgeries in East, West and North Delhi. The Centre for Cardiac Sciences at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital was inaugurated by the then Hon’ble President of India, Late Shri K R Narayanan.
OUR TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Advanced Cath Lab Complex
- World-class CCU equipped with Central Monitoring, Ventilators, Pacemakers, IABP etc.
- Coronary, Cerebral, Peripheral Angiography & Angioplasty
- Non Invasive Cardiac Lab
- ECHO (Echocardiography)
At Jeewan Hospital gate No. 1 - Saroj Cardiac Sciences. we aim to offer both quality and cost-effective treatment to our patients. The facility offers comprehensive Cardiac services ranging from Non-Invasive Cardiology to Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology. The holistic services being offered at Jeewan Hospital Gate No. 1 - Saroj Cardiac Sciences include:
It is the branch of cardiology dealing with the treatment of cardiovascular diseases such as coronary artery disease, structural and congenital heart diseases at Jeewan Hospital Gate No. 1 - Saroj Cardiac Sciences, we offer treatment for a wide range of cardiac conditions ranging from CAD such as myocardial infarction, unstable angina, stable ischemic heart diseases, structural heart diseases such as ASD, VSD, PDA, MS, AS. Etc.
The Interventional Cardiology procedures carried out include:
- Angiography & Angioplasty
- Percutaneous valvular procedures such as BMV, BAV etc.
- Renal and Carotid Angioplasty
- Device Closure of Congenital Heart defects
It is the branch of Cardiology dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders related to heart rhythm. Few of EP procedures available at the hospital include:
- Electrophysiology Study (EP Study) - It is a test done to record the electrical activity as well as electrical pathways of the heart. It helps in determining the cause of the disturbance in one's heart rhythm and accordingly the treatment is suggested. The EP procedure involves reproduction of abnormal heart rhythm, followed by administration of medication to test which medicine can best control it. The procedure thus helps in determining abnormal heart rhythm, its cause and the device or procedure which can best control the patient's heart rhythm.
- Pacemaker Implantation - It is a surgical procedure in which a small electrical device called pacemaker is fitted in the chest of a patient to keep the heart beat normal.
- Resynchronisation therapy -It is a procedure which helps in improving the heart's ability to pump blood and oxygen to the body by implanting a small sized pacemaker just below the collar bone to help the heart beat in a more synchronised pattern.
Non Invasive Cardiology
This focuses on providing diagnosis, medical management and prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- a) Echocardiography
- b) TMT
- c) Stress Echo
- d) Vascular Doppler
- Preventive & Rehabilitative Cardiology
- The department offers services to patients who have a high risk of developing cardiovascular diseases. The customised programs offered under Cardiac Health Check for each individual may include nutritional services, exercise programs, diagnostic programs, heart disease risk reduction programs and vascular rehabilitation programs.