India has become one of the most sought after destinations for patients seeking quality and cost effective medical treatment globally. Since India has made a significant mark in the medical tourism arena, many people from around the world travel here in large numbers, to get medical treatment done at some of its most trusted hospitals.
The high-end procedures requiring sophisticated technology such as joint replacement surgery, organ transplant, spine surgery, open heart surgery, cancer surgery, cosmetic surgeries among other procedures are offered in India, at highly economical prices as compared to India’s western counterparts.
Some of the major reasons that have made India one of the most preferred destinations among medical tourists include:
- World class healthcare facilities
- Cutting edge technology and infrastructure at the hospitals
- Highly qualified and experienced doctors
- English speaking medical staff
- Customized services
- Absolutely NO waiting time for treatment
- Hospitality & personalized care
- Affordable medical treatment
- Picturesque locations
The cost of medical treatment in India is as less as 1/10th of what it costs in the western countries. Owing to the low cost of treatment, people who do not have health insurance and who find it difficult to afford medical treatment in their home country, find India a suitable place as their treatment destination.
|Heart Valve Replacement||$21,212||$5,500||$170,000|
|Lasik (both eyes)||$1,818||$500||$4,400|
Being the capital city of India, Delhi has always been a centre of attraction for travelers owing to its fine blend of modern infrastructure & rich cultural heritage. The heart of India, Delhi has some of the select few hospitals of international repute which are equipped with most modern amenities and match with the standards of the hospitals situated in any developed country.
Some of the main reasons why foreign patients opt Delhi as their favourite Medical Tourism destination in India include:
- Efficient Connectivity – Delhi has a very large and round-the-clock functioning airport which is connected to all the countries across the world. The efficient transport system within the city is very efficient which enables people to conveniently move around.
- Modern Facilities – All the modern facilities and amenities are available in the capital city of India. The latest facilities of internet connectivity & phones enable people to keep in touch with their people back home and give them homely feeling even during their stay in India.
- Rich Cultural Heritage – Delhi has a rich cultural heritage including palaces, memorials, museums and tombs which have been attracting many a people from across the globe. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, “Taj Mahal”, the pink city of India, Jaipur and exotic places such as Himachal are located near Delhi and can be visited as side trips arranged along with your medical travel.
Saroj Super Speciality Hospital is one of the most reputed multi super speciality hospitals in India, catering to the healthcare demands of people for over two decades now. Since its inception in 1997, Saroj Super Speciality Hospital has been offering world class health care services to patients by adhering to its goal of enabling people “Experience Quality Care”.
With its cutting edge technology, state of the art infrastructure & highly experienced doctors and trained medical staff, Saroj Super Speciality Hospital boasts of providing excellent patient care services to its global patients. Saroj Super Speciality Hospital offers customized healthcare services to foreign patients for a wide range of medical and surgical procedures. The dedicated hospital staff assists International patients right from their initial consultation with the physician, surgery & post-op follow-up till the time they fly back to their home land.
The hospital has a dedicated team of personnel who are specially trained to serve international patients. The doctors and staff members are English speaking and the hospital has its own interpreters who ease the communication barrier between the doctors and patients and thus strengthen their relationship.
Salient Features for International Patients
Dedicated Lounge for International Patients – The state of the art lounge for International patients at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital is equipped with all the modern facilities for the comfort of patients and their families or relatives. Some of the contemporary services at the lounge include communication assistance with the physicians, families and friends through internet. It has a cafeteria and a small refreshment counter.
Dedicated Medical Coordinator and Case Managers – Each of our International Patient is being given assistance by a dedicated medical coordinator who not only helps in handling queries, indentifying physicians as per the requirements of patients, coordination for the physician’s appointments but also provides assistance in pre-anaesthesia check up, surgery and post-op follow up care.
The hospital appoints Case managers dedicated for taking care of all the aspects of patients’ visit to India. The case managers ensure that all the needs of the patients, their families or relatives are met as and when required.
In-house Interpreters – Our In-house interpreters at the hospital have been trained in multiple languages for providing throughout assistance to patients during their visit to Saroj Super Speciality Hospital.
International Help Desk – Our International help desk provides all the arrangements for International patients including:
- VISA assistance
- Travel planning
- Airport pick & drop
- Currency exchange
- Assistance for Accommodation
- Arrangements for Multi-cuisine food
- Post discharge follow up
- Assistance for Side trips
Support Services – The hospital provides support services including pharmacy, round the clock kitchen services and a cafeteria for International patients.