Things to Carry
Plan your medical tour to India like this, to get a hassle free medical treatment and to travel around the country safely. Remember, you must carry the mentioned documents with you all the time, and it is best to carry their multiple copies.
- Fix everything with the hospital. Talk to the doctor, administration and ask them what all you need to bring to make the treatment successful.
- Carry all of your medical documents and records along, like the reports, medical history, prescriptions, health records, X-Rays, MRIs, medicines and photographs.
- Passport & Visa: See if you will need visa to travel to India. For details on visa formalities, check Visa and Travel Info page.
- Carry identity proof to present wherever asked, at the airport, hospital or to police officials. Also, carry minimum 8 passport size photographs.
- Carry driving license that lasts at least till you are here.
- Pack your bag according to the season. Carry woollens or come prepared to deal with the heat.
- Carry your debit card, credit card, traveller’s cheque.