Centre for Kidney Transplant & Renal Sciences
The Centre for Kidney Transplant & Renal Sciences is a state-of-the-art dedicated facility involved in diagnosing kidney disease, understanding their development and progression as well as providing the corrective treatment and preventive ways.
Our Centre comprises of an expert team of Surgeons, Nephrologists, Intensivists, Anaesthetists, Technicians, Trained Nurses, Counselors and the hospital staff who have years of experience in the management of renal disease.
We offer complete nephrology care to the patients under one roof including Clinical Evaluation, Investigations, Haemodialysis, Nephro-urological procedures, Intervention Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation.
We have a state-of-the-art fully-equipped Kidney Transplant Unit to cater both cadaveric and living-donor kidney transplants. The transplant unit is equipped with five ICU beds with individual hepafilters and separate AHU to minimise the risk of infection. The Kidney Transplant program offered here is amongst the best in India.
- Living donor Kidney Transplant
- Deceased Donor Kidney Transplant
- Post transplant renal care unit
Why choose Saroj Super Speciality Hospital for Kidney Transplantation?
- The Centre for Kidney Transplant and Renal Sciences is equipped with cutting edge technology and state of the art infrastructure
- The medical practitioners at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital follow evidence based and patient-centric practices.
- Precise and safe surgical practices with fully automated systems to minimize errors.
- Highly advanced modular operation theaters dedicated for performing kidney transplants.
- Well ventilated and Ultra clean Kidney transplant ICU with each bed having separate AHU to keep infection level to minimum.
Note: Ultimate selection of the donor for kidney transplant is guided by the Rules & Regulations of Government of India. The Organ Transplant Authorization Committee at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital has been established by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and strictly adheres to Transplantation of Human Organs Act and Rules 1994 and its subsequent amendments. The committee closely examines all living donors and recipients and approves kidney donation only on the basis of the guidelines of the act.
The division of Renal Care at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital is dedicated to provide patients with comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and prevention of kidney disease.
We have an advanced Dialysis Unit offering hi-flux Haemodialysis for CKD patients and Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) for haemo-dynamically unstable patients.
- Maintenance haemodialysis (OPD and IPD both)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD)
- Chronic Kidney Care
- Critical care (for chronic and acute kidney patients)
- Renal Critical Care
- Continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT)
- Continuous Arterio-venous Haemodialysis
- Continuous Veno-venous Haemodialysis
- Slow Continuous Haemofiltration
- Acute peritoneal dialysis (APD)
- Acute dialysis in wards
Urosurgery is a medical speciality dealing with the surgical treatment of conditions of uro-genital tract.
The department is equipped with the most advanced minimally invasive surgical equipments to carry out all major high end urosurgeries. The minimally invasive procedures not only reduce trauma, but shorten hospital stay and ensure early recovery of the patient.
- Renal Surgery
- Renal stones/cysts
- Corrective surgeries for congenital anomalies
- Renal Oncology
- Nephro Urology
- Uro Surgery
- Uro Oncology
- Interventional Nephrology
- Endovascular Interventions for AVF/PTFE graft stenosis or thrombosis
- Per-cutaneous Trans-radial Renal Artery Angioplasty/Embolisation
- Perm-cath placements/CAPD catheter placements
- Kidney Biopsy