Dermatology is a state of the art department at Saroj Super Speciality Hospital, dedicated for the management of a wide range of skin conditions varying from acne, psoriasis, eczema, leprosy, vitiligo, bacterial, fungal and viral infections, hair disorders such as hair loss, baldness, allergies to skin cancers. We also offer treatment for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV.
The department of Dermatology is equipped with some of the most advanced & revolutionary skin care services. We provide customized skin care regimens to patients based on their skin type and pre-existing conditions such as acne, rosacea etc.
Cosmetic dermatology has also become an integral part of Dermatology and offers a wide range of cosmetic procedures such as Dermal fillers, Wrinkle treatment, Thread lifts etc.
The department is also supported by the department of Laboratory Medicine including clinical pathology, microbiology, Histopathology, biochemistry etc. for the accurate diagnosis and management of dermatological conditions and sexually transmitted diseases.
The department offers many dermatological procedures including:
- BOTOX and fillers
- Chemical peels
- Dermaroller treatment
- Ear lobe repair & ear/nose piercing
- Intralesional injections for keloids
- Nail surgery
- Non surgical threadlift
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy
- Radiofrequency removal of corns, moles, warts, cysts, milia, tag etc.
- Scar revision for acne /other scars
- Skin biopsy
- Vaginal Swabs
- Diagnostic & cosmetic procedures
- Specialised treatments for vitiligo such as PUVA/ NBUVB, vitiligo surgery,
- Laser treatment for removal of hair, birth marks, scars
- Hair transplant